Monday, December 19, 2011

My future is blowing up!

Deciding between two amazing opportunities is hard, especially when you give yourself two choices, and both of them are dreams come true.

I might have just done a terrible thing to my brain for the next month while deciding between them.

But I trust the Lord to tell me what's best for my life. Hopefully I'm strong enough to choose whichever answer he gives me.

But.. can I just say, I'm friggen stoked for what's next, either way this summer is going to rock my socks off!

Literally, I will have no socks on my feet after. 

The News: 

I'm officially accepted to study abroad in Switzerland this June! Never thought it would happen, but it is an amazing opportunity that I feel so grateful for!



 yikes! life, slow down so I can make the right choices. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. How fun, that is so exciting you got accepted to study there. It looks beautiful.

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete