Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mostly, I love time.

I have so much time I do not even know what to do with it, it is a beautiful thing! Today I got to wake up naturally and read my scripts without a time limit!!! It was incredibly wonderful! It reminded me of the summer when I had time to do this and loved every minute. That was one of my favorite things about having no school.

Welp it's back! Last night I got to catch up with my brothers who I NEVER SEE. You know the people you can completely be yourself around and you laugh the whole night? Yep that was last night, way overdue. The heaviness from everything and finals dissipated pretty much instantly so it was really nice. What am I gong to do with them next semester?

Today is dedicated to running errands that I normally never have time to do, so exciting! Is it bad that I actually am really excited? Christmas shopping is also making it's way into this day hopefully which makes me happy as well.

Peace and blessings I wish to you and yours this day.



If you are in need of :

1. cookies to get through finals
2. prayers to survive this week
3. or are done and want some snowy friendship time
let me know and i will try my best to comply.

Either way have an awesome christmasy snowy peaceful lovely week & remember

If you put your trust in the Lord, he will always come through for you. Come what may and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment