Friday, December 2, 2011

Masako


This is the new love of our lives Masako. She is the softest kitten I have ever held. She also is evil most of the time and scratches and bites us and climbs up our legs. But  I have to remember she is a kitten and super playful.  Right now she is sitting on my back eating my hair as I type this. Yep. Her hobbies are attacking my hand whenever I am reading a book and turn the page, meowing at me 4 inches from my face at 7 am to be fed and played with and sitting on the back of the couch by our heads and attacking our faces at random times. She also likes to play this game called whenever I am running late to school, (which is everyday, let's be honest) she likes to hide under my bed and make me crawl all the way under to grab her out all the while biting my hand so I can close my door so she doesnt run rampant all day in it. The squirt bottle is her arch nemesis and my newly acquired most beloved household item. Today we took a nap together and she was really warm so it pretty much made up for any inconveniences she may have. She is my roommates kitten technically too so I really don't have to take any responsibility for it when I don't want to. Does that make me a terrible person? hmm.. I hope not.

Purrrrrfect! 


Ps. This is a scarf she likes to wear that our good friend Noelle knitted for her. Noelle is becoming one of my favorite humans and just got her mission call to the DR!! woop! Congrats girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment