Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rapture Poster 2D Design

Step 1 : Gouache Paint

Step 2: Dry, then cover with calligraphy ink

ask me how hard it is to do this after painting everything just right.. ahh


Step 3: Dry, wash off with warm water & Vwa La! 


I've really been trying to take my art more seriously this year, and not just finishing my projects the day of or just throwing it together. I realized I was robbing myself and discrediting my abilities, and this year has been far more enjoyable and rewarding. 

Also, my blog has been lacking a small amount lately, I apologize. But my journal entries are much longer, and more personal, I feel better writing in it because well, personal things sometimes need to just stay off the interweb. Also, life is a lot less eventful on account of school again and working, free time is scarce but it is something I enjoy so I will continue but less frequently probs. Hope you enjoy these photos and this jam below. 



M83 - Wait by Reike

Ps. In my scripts last night I left off at this chapter  >> D&C 122. The pages I noticed were wrinkled from tears & it brought back many memories. I cannot express my love for these verses. In my study last night I was reminded of how much Joseph Smith really did for us and how much the Lord deeply loves his children, and me. I love how tender the "my son" is to me in vs. 7.

If thou art aaccused with all manner of false accusations; if thine enemies fall upon thee; if they tear thee from the society of thy father and mother and brethren and sisters; and if with a drawn sword thine enemies tear thee from the bosom of thy wife, and of thine offspring, and thine elder son, although but six years of age, shall cling to thy garments, and shall say, My father, my father, why can’t you stay with us? O, my father, what are the men going to do with you? and if then he shall be thrust from thee by the sword, and thou be dragged to bprison, and thine enemies prowl around thee like cwolves for the blood of the lamb;

 And if thou shouldst be cast into the apit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the bdeep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to chedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of dhell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give theeeexperience, and shall be for thy good.

Therefore, ahold on thy way, and the priesthood shall bremainwith thee; for their cbounds are set, they cannot pass. Thy ddaysare known, and thy years shall not be numbered less; therefore,efear not what man can do, for God shall be with you forever and ever.

1 comment:

  1. that painting is AWESOME. I love it.

    also, great Chapter! thanks for the reminder.

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete