Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hard things become easy.

Every new experience brings new knowledge.

This experience has taught me a lot about what you must have gone through.

And it is hard kindof.

It is hard when you know what is right and maybe they don't or can't see it.

It's hard when they don't understand that you cannot deny what the lord has told you and what you always felt, and what you know to be the right thing for you.

It's hard to have to be the one to stand firm when you know it is causing someone else pain.

And it is hard to learn more of what you must have felt but not nearly as intense.

I'm sorry I made it so hard, because it really is hard enough.

I'm sorry I didn't understand, but now I do, and I know you did the right thing, for you at that time.

It sucks, but I'm grateful you listened to the lord because I know it made me better, maybe even you too.

But, now it is my turn to be firm in my knowledge of what the lord would have me do, and it is uncomfortable, but since I know it's what He wants for me it makes things a lot easier.

till this day, your still continuing to be one of the greatest examples to me.

So thanks. For doing hard things, and following the lord. Because that is the only way we can get to our ultimate destination of where the lord wants us to arrive.

Yay for his guidance & the knowledge that he's always there. Even when all is said and done.

Here's to being able to make hard things easy when you know it's His will. Ask him & he will tell you what it is that he would have you do, then go forward with faith, he will never lead you for anything but the best possible outcome.

Peace & Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Just what I needed! So glad I ran across your blog :) Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love faith-based posts- this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete