Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I realized today that I'm somewhat of a creep

Awkward trying to be a better woman of Zon episodes:

Examples -

-Yelling to strangers if they want a ride up to campus/to church on my way. ( Just trying to look out for my peeps, if I was walking in the cold I would want to make a new friend and get a ride..)

- saying hello slash smiling or complimenting passer bys (I'm not trying to get you to tell me your social security number, I just want you to have a good day, sheesh.)

- Listening to church music not on Sunday ( at sushi night - "you must be having a hard time, I see you listening to mormon music all the time on spotify." me- "well I actually just kinda like it.. anytime.. it's really nice..")I listen to other things too, jsut sometimes nothing else seems good to me okay, lay off!

- when the teacher asks you to read a page from the book you are reading & all the sudden it talks about repentance and Heavenly Father.. the whole class goes silent.. & then the whole My names Chelsea, & im a mormon in a liberal's class creepy feeling happens, any further discussion has been killed, not what the teacher wanted, everyone feels awkward, next topic.

- asking that boy about the brother of jared doctrinal questions & all the sudden he gets that "oh, your that kind of girl" look on his face and promptly moves on to the girl sitting next to me for the rest of the night.. i guess doctrine isnt the best pick up line, but I just have questions..

- The conversation dies and becomes dry because calling her gross, slutty, and trashy isn't really my thing ( no matter how much those things are true haha let's be honest ) sorry to hault our stimulating conversation or potential bonding time.. but that's just not something I want to encourage. (maybe she got attacked by a dog who ate her outfit?? )

Maybe I should just turn into a sister missionary and be done with it.. I feel like if I had a name tag to justify/explain the things that I do then I would be more accepted.. haha but really.

But..and the end of the day I guess I like being peculiar. Even though some things may not be socially acceptable now.. hopefully they help someone feel loved at least after the creepiness subsides.

from now on you may address me as creep status chels. cool, thanks. ps. let me know if I can give you a ride to class after. :)

4 comments:

  1. haha i always want to give people rides but i feel too creepy offering....hahah. and yesterday i walked to class and he said what up to every girl that passed us and no one acknowledged him!! i think lots of people hate their lives....jk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this. BE A MISSIONARY, with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being peculiar is probably the greatest compliment you could ever give yourself! You're a champ, Chels. I genuinely miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha no kidding, thanks nat. im stoked for you!

    amanda, no one? not even one person? sheesh. that is sad. everyone hates eachother. baha.

    tracie I miss you more. love you so much hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete