Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn

Bucket List Check!

Conference was amazing. I feel like super mario when he receives a big green mushroom and grows bigger and more powerful now.

Anyways, Check it here if you missed it.

Faves - elder carl b cook is my idol, he is always happy & smiling & so wise. He came to USU last semester and I remember thinking how lucky his wife was to find such a great man, and how they just don't come around that often. Nevertheless, he raised my standards for dating just by being himself, and how I want to be a great woman & be equals to share me life with someone like that. (irish accent, not typo)

Other faves include Pres. Eyring, Jose L Alonso & Uchtdorf talks, but really all were so great. I'm downloading them as we speak to my ipod & can't wait for the Ensign to come out for further studying. That's my favorite part of conference I think, the study that comes after, to really drink in all the wisdom & take the time to ponder certain topics without being so overwhelmed the two days of awesome revelation that come!

Hope all enjoyed this weekend & continue to progress in the knowledge of the gospel!

Happy October! Bring on the fall!!!





Some shots I took a couple years ago. Definitely excited to get more this autumn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment