Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We're really doing it folks.

Yesterday was a good day.

Today was a good day.

I am blessed by the knowledge of my heavenly father's love.

Sometimes I feel discontent, but after last night I feel at peace. My blessing is coming true, I am learning more about the Atonement and how it can heal people of any tribulation, even just plain sorrow.

and I know he loves me dearly. but I knew that a while ago :)



I must push forward,
I must keep progressing,
I must keep trusting him
I must continue to have faith.
I must focus on serving his children
I must have the courage to do what he asks of me no matter how difficult.
I must not speak unkind words of any kind
I must manage my time wiser
I must keep an open mind
I must love my brethren
I must help them

I must go grocery shopping.
I have zero food.
urgh.

Yesterday was a good day. Today is a good day. Tomorrow will be a good day as well. I am happy. & My module for 3d design is pretty bomb if I do say so myself. Pics to come.

Friendship.


Angus and Julia Stone - And The Boys by theinsound

No comments:

Post a Comment