Thursday, October 6, 2011

2 Days of Fall, 700 days of Winter.

Its freezing, and I'm not happy about it. 

This is me digging out my winter beanies today when last week I was wearing shorts. 

barf

Tonight I saw my breath, two days ago it was like summer. That's not okay!!!! 

After I pay some bills, this Patagonia Down Sweater will be mine. It's pretty much all I can think of since its so cold now.




And this winter will so warm & cozy. hmm yes please! 

800 fill down, come to me!! 

that's all. for now me & the roomies are trying to get our heat to turn on but can't figure it out so we are all pretty much popsicles until we do, wish us luck. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I know. Winter is seemingly coming early this year, and it lasts FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah & summer was so late! what a rip off mother nature.

    ReplyDelete