Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Favorite Saint.

First off: some words to the unwise. 

When you notice someone previously wearing a ring, and now she isnt: 

DO. NOT. ASK. WHERE HER RING IS.

(duh?????!!!!!!!!!!) 

I don't know why this is in question slash occurs almost daily and is not completely obvi. 
PROBABLY DON'T EVEN ASK ONE THING ABOUT IT. DO YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO REHASH IT TO YOU? 

SHE DOESN'T. 

SO ASK IF YOU MUST PRIVATELY, OR ASK SOMEONE ELSE AROUND YOU THAT ISN'T A COMPLETE DUNCE, & NEVER, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, YELL ACROSS A CROWD OF PEOPLE, FRIENDS OR STRANGERS, "OMG, WHERE IS YOUR RING GIRLFRIEND?!" 

That's all.  

& people ask where I have been these past couple of weeks.  

I will never tell.

I never thought I would say this but, I kinda miss the seclusion of the summer. 

ANYWAYS, Also this.



St Vincent's new album is here!! Read the Album Review. Listen to & buy it cuz she is so incredibly talented. This is one of my faves. 


"Cruel" by St. Vincent by Kisses & Noise


also, I am going to Conference!! Bucket list check. Lame I know, who hasnt gone to conference? but I have always wanted to go and I am now so excited! Wahoo October 2nd!

Also might be going to St Vincent Oct 10th. Also stoked but not as equivalent to hearing Elder Uchtdorf, Eyring & the prophet speak.

It's weird to be so independent this semester and feel completely fulfilled. Yay for surrounding yourself with the spirit & people who you know are your friends, and not just being with people to not feel alone.

Happy Tuesday to you my friend.


1 comment:

  1. i hate summer so much but i do miss how free i felt, and how independent i felt. ya it was lonely sometimes but actually it was quite nice...

    ReplyDelete