Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I forgot that life changes sometimes.

Sometimes I think that life is life and it will stay the same forever..

and then when it changes I say

"wait, hold on this isn't how its supposed to be! stop this instant. "

this is dawning on me today because many many of my dear friends are graduating this year and  peacing out & logan will just not be the same. What am I going to do without my brothers? they are all graduating. and moving, out of logan, no longer down the street to visit whenever I get bored or stop by and bring treats to or get advice or run amuck.. yikes. It's a scary thought to be left behind. Maybe this is actually a tender mercy for me to be able to leave soon too. All I know is that when people move after college, it's kinda like, "welp have a nice life see you..never again.maybe." and I can't believe that is happening now, I didn't think it'd be this way forever but I never thought it would end.

I guess I shouldn't think about it and enjoy the time I have left with my Logan family. I need to stop being anti social and spend the time with people I love while I still have it, I decided today.

That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment