Monday, September 19, 2011

Word to the Unwise Part II

Never, under any circumstance, ever, leave a recipe for jalapeno jelly in place of a monetary tip to a server who makes a minimum wage of $2.25/hr.
Seriously, this REALLY happened to me tonight and I was too baffled to be pissed about it.
It was a good laugh.
A great one I daresay, the whole restaurant got a kick out of it.
Heavens...

 Also, got my oxfords from urban today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except they shipped my backpack separately which I am in desperate need of and was the reason I ordered my shoes to begin with.. hmm
But I'm stoked anyways cuz they are cuter in real life then online and now I will have brown shoes to wear that arent flip flops!

Yay, for new fall shoes!

k that's all. I hope you enjoyed my tip as much as I did. BAHA. idiots.. people..

2 comments:

  1. jalepeno jelly?

    What would that even be used for?
    weird.
    Not something you have happen to you everyday though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no kidding, my aunt made it once and it was pretty good with cheese and crackers.. very interesting combo! :)

    ReplyDelete