Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Highlight of my day.

Coming home to the front entrance where the mailbox is and not seeing my backpack delivered...

Then pulling in the drive way and seeing a gray package on the other door step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost danced up to it. oh wait.um I might have danced up to it.. hmm yep pretty sure I did.  It feels so joyous now not to worry every second of when my backpack is going to come undone next and spill everything while on a bike. Ask me if I am taking it to the library tonight? .. yep!

Three cheers for new beautiful oxfords, and a backpack all in one week!


Hip Hip! Horray! (cubed)






Also, secretly I am submitting my foam core module into an open call submission for an art book. cross your fingers for me. I will let you know if it makes it in, if not I will not let you know for obvious reasons & for my own pride. cool.

Secretly I'm hopeful but don't tell anyone. 

Well, I am off to get a greasy cheeseburger and milkshake and hit up the Library for a night of Art History homework, if you could call it homework. 

Gotta love college eating habits, mine are getting worse and worse.

Seriously, does school get any better? I feel so lucky to be taught by so many talented awesome humans who make their lives filled with creating and art and love every second of it.


I AM A LITTLE BLESSED.. JOKES, A LOT BLESSED.




No comments:

Post a Comment