Thursday, September 15, 2011

Remembering


This picture made me tear up, (how emburrasing I'm admitting that right?) & then made me remember, which made me feel so incredibly grateful & hopeful. I'm truly humbled for revelation and the lord's tender mercies to his broken heart & contrite spirited children. 

 I can't wait to have my fam. 
& yes I am single, and talking about this, 
hate me for it. 

Until then this is me working hard to be in the best place possible within myself.

Toodles. 


2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love this picture too.
    You'll get there soon enough :)
    I will say, it makes me happy to see women who can't wait to get there.
    You're blog is uplifting everytime i visit :) hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Powell Friend-

    I don't hate you, I know exactly how you feel. I too feel exactly the same way. ;) Cheers to the exciting future!!

    ReplyDelete