Friday, August 12, 2011

More & More of NYC

So I have posted like 2 times in 20 min because for some reason the pictures don't work on my computer so I have to borrow my roommate's, who I believe is probably getting rather sick of me always having it ( I know I would let's be honest) So I am trying to blog all my pics in a timely manner to let her have her stuff back. Here is my trip in a nutshell, a rather large nutshell. Like a walnut shell. yep.

CHELSEA MARKET
it was a way cool place for obvious reasons


 I ate here. It was delicious. Oh and by myself. Loved it. Bucket List - check! 



Also, didn't know it was water in the tall green bottle for the longest time, so I didn't drink it for fear of having to tell the Bishop I got drunk on accident by myself in New York...



The people who named this town knew what was up, that's all I have to say. 


 BROOKLYN
this was street art called "cereal killers" way clever huh! love mister toucan with the bomb. 

































THE Beacons Closet! (see earlier post for the deets) 

delish mac & cheese shop called Brooklyn Mac. Never knew Mac & Cheese could be so good! 




CENTRAL PARK



Amer Apare tiger dress. $10 at Beacon's. It's rather strange but I was drawn to it. 







Art Museums 
MoMA, The Met & Guggenheim


 Guggemheim

The Met. sigh.

The MoMA

Starry Night

Monet

A really unique Monet
(he usually doesn't use such bold reds mostly blues and greens throughout all his peices, this may have been accounted for when he had eye issues that made him go colorblind for a bit but no one really knows)

Salvador Dali


Picasso

Can't remember the name of this one but the story behind it is my favorite.
  Pollock - one. number one signifies him not being under the influence of drugs or alcohol and being one with his art and himself. It's awesome.

Droog furniture in the MoMA. I went to this store in Vegas, this stuff is le

This was a sweet clock in the MoMA, the little sweeper men push a line of rubble for the second hand. It was a little tiring to watch but way neat.

They're just keeping the time! 


Dog Sitting 


Loved these little guys. Such good little snuggelers. This was a great funny night. 2 Jane Austen movies later we end up in bed with them just cuddling up. Presh! 

Anyways that is all for now, it is getting late and I still need to read before I get too tired and conk out! 
FYI Ether is amazing!! The brother of Jared is amazing!! I'm loving it so much! 


Goodnight to All & here's to a morning someday waking up to my own little pup snuggling way too close to me. 

05. The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine by jensen-lips

No comments:

Post a Comment