Thursday, August 11, 2011

High Line!

The high line is a park made out of an old rail road passage in Chelsea, NY. It was really pretty and I got some sweet pictures. Only I don't know how to turn then so some of them are sideways. Sorry! Just turn your laptop on its side and pretend I'm not technologically challenged. deal? 


The entrance to the High Line 



 loved the burnt orange and green combo action going on here. 



  I can't get enough of unique architecture. This building was kinda slanty, and awesome. 







 This is probably my favorite shot of the trip, only its way better when you don't have to turn your head to see it right.. my bad.. 





Oh hey who's the hottie?? woo woo jokes it's just me loving my life! 



 sweet art peice on the side of the walkway. 




saw this and said dear chelsea, theres shopping down there. needless to say that was the end of me and the high line on the next exit.

That's all! The high line was a nice opportunity to play around with Madi's 7D. Loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment