Friday, August 12, 2011

Dear Tomorrow,

please be gentle. 
please be kind. 
please pass away quickly. 
please be distracting. 
please be understanding. 
please keep me busy working. 
please bless no one yells at me at work or is rude. 

Cuz  tomorrow I will be fragile. 
I will be more than fragile. 
Let's be honest. 

Please know I am grateful for this day 
for giving me what I know now 
for the opportunity to have learned vital things 
for having more time to myself & with the Lord that I know I need
to have more time to become the person I know I can reach now
to have the time to be able to focus on drawing closer to the lord and to be better in the long run 
I am grateful I have the time I need to become the person I know I can.  
please be full of love and kindness 
please be tender and soft 
please don't let me have too much time to think
please bless the walk in freezer in the back will be empty if I need it to be at work
please bless I wont take too long, my waterproof mascara will do it's duty and no one will notice
please bless when I come back out, I will be okay, and no one will suspect a thing
please bless I wont need that, but who am I kidding I know I most likely will
So please just bless it will get over with quickly
and the next day will come. and this all will be just a terrible memory in the past.
And I can forget and move forward
after tomorrow I will be free
please just pass away just like any other normal day only maybe a little faster. 

Because my heart breaks at the thought of what today was supposed to be 
and what it isn't now 
even though I'm grateful because I know I have this time to do a lot of things I need to 
before I feel like I'm in the right place for that
and how I could have thought I was back then I will never know 
the time for me being by myself is needed right now


It still just hurts. kills. mutilates. and then hurts again. 

So if I have ever asked for anything life 
and needed it badly 
tomorrow would be the day to just please go easy

Dear tomorrow, 
please have mercy on me.
I am very fragile this day, and I would love to make it out in one piece. 
thanks so very much 

Yours Truly, 
Chelsea Lynn  

ps.  I have an undying faith that The Lord is always with me and this is the exact thing I need right now. His comfort is reliable, steadfast and true. 
Ask me how I could get through days like tomorrow without him and I would laugh in your face at the mere absurdity of the question. It's amazing how much peace it brings though knowing you're doing what the Lord wants you to no matter how hard it is.


However, your prayers are welcomed.
Heaven knows I will need them. 

What better day for learning, feeling the Lords arms around me & growth? 
Happy August 13th everyone. 

5 comments:

  1. Chels, you are strong and I know if you've made it through everything thus far, you can make it through tomorrow! I love you and will be sending happy thoughts your way all day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and read through some posts to try to figure out what you were talking about.

    I broke off an engagement. He was charming, handsome, and I found out our relationship was based off of lies and he couldn't take me to the temple and didn't want to work it out. I was crushed either way. It wouldn't have been any easier had he been the one to do it.

    ...but I learned after I got married that I really needed that experience to help me really know what priorities I had in life and helped me learn a lot of things I needed to know.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you chelsea babbitt did you know? You inspire me to be a better person and to keep moving and growing. Your love for Heavenly Father is beautiful to me. I miss our talks about the gospel at shake shake and on the Houdson Pier. Thank you for coming to see me and leaving me craving the relationship you have with Heavenly Father. I miss you, I am praying for you, and I love you more than words can say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friends you are wonderful & strengthening! Miss you

    ReplyDelete