Friday, August 26, 2011

Praying.. from a distance.

I know you don't need me & the last thing I want to do is be around you, 
trust me. 

But secretly I wish I could help or do something, I hate to think of you like this.  

Sometimes I wish I could drink polyjuice potion and bring you rice krispies and chicken noodle soup and make sure you're okay & well. 

This summer I have brought people cookies, letters, talks and served them for much much less. Ignoring the pull to help or do something after months of training is weird & unnatural! 

But, I know my place, and as much as I hate to stand by and watch, it is not for me to be there anymore, if needed or not.

I thought this was funny, and since I can't/wont send it to you & I know there is no way in heck you read this blog anymore, I am putting it on here to secretly send out happy vibes.



So.. I only pray & hope from a distance for a speedy recovery and trust others are doing all they can around you.
which, I know they are.  


So.. here's to being strangers..

& keeping it that way. 

Cheers.


...but secretly your healthy recovery is in my prayers, suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment