Sunday, August 28, 2011

sneakiness never was happiness.

SO, I think throwing out my secret be healthy vibes may have backfired.

I woke up today with a 99.5 fever (which most recent temp is 100.1), hurty all over body aches, and sickly weakness throughout every muscle. Then I cut myself shaving in the shower and realized my sore muscles from running the road to hana friday (I love technology) are more commonly known as shin splints.

 This is NOT the way I wanted to start out the first day of school.. TOMORROW.

I might have sent my health away with the secret good health vibes that I sneakily threw out.

So because of this sicness, in between getting a sweet blessing from my awesome neighbor friends, catching up with some old ones and lets be honest sleeping pretty much the whole last day of summer away, (barf) I realized that I need a new school bag & have been on the prowl! My amazing DI find turned out to not be so sturdy after one year of use..who would've thought..

Upon this search I discovered an online store which is pretty hip. 
Goes by the name of 


here are some treasures I would like to share with you that i discovered and adore.  Please enjoy.


So sick! but don't worry these are only 295$. nbd. I think I'll stick with Urban 10$ shades. 


I feel as though this would make a winter day pretty bearable. (54$)

love the green & only 161$!! Definitely more reasonable than the top ones. 
.... hmm maybe later. 

 love this for some reason. 

Anyways they have some really unique/crazy jewls as well, so if you like what you see check out more here.

As for tomorrow, hopefully I kick this fever and it's just a 24 hour thing so that I can begin to learn French at 730am tomorrow.
Your prayers are welcomed as are any baked "get well soon" goods. 
Just some ideas. 
But be cautious not to give away your health when you pray for someone else to get well, it happens.


The Ting Tings - Great DJ by carmenalvarezaparicio

1 comment:

  1. ugh no wonder i wierd hugged you i didn't want to get sick!! haha.

    ReplyDelete