Thursday, August 25, 2011

Unpack Break.

Been packing & unpacking since before a time I can remember anymore and I need to take a break so... here I am! 

My new room is coming along nice with the art work I made and bought in New York if I do say so myself.. 
Moving was scary but I already like my new house so much.. Everything is beginning to feel right and I knew it would. Silly Chelsea.  



I'm excited for school to start and to be busy. Here's the updated line up: 

French Year I
Art History I
JCOM ..maybe..
3D Design
Photography I 
Scripture Study
Joseph Smith History & Martyrdom 

I would like one or two more classes, wait list numbers to go down down down
Is it bad that I fully intend on/desire being completely anti social?
yes please. 

Also this, I don't know if Ariella is going to church anymore since she went back to the DR. I asked the Lord for missionary opportunities & experiences and I've gotten them, and this one.. I'm glad I can relate.. but I wish I wouldn't have to feel the ache of loving someone and being so excited for them to come to the gospel & then for it to just fizzle out.. even though I know it happens a lot. It's almost heartbreaking, but I can only hope that when she is ready there will be something planted in her heart from the time she was here. 

TOnight's dinner - walmart warm french bread. I'm such a sucker for warm bread.

Anyways back to organizing. Also today I read D&C ch. 7, it was exquisite. Look it up for a good time. 

Hope all had a beautiful TR & a happy F. Commence last weekend of freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment