Saturday, July 23, 2011

First of Many SLC Temple Trips


Did my family temple names yesterday in the SLC temple for the first time. It was an incredible experience.

@

22 women now have the gift of the Holy Ghost. 
I have never felt so much peace the whole day, it was just really good.  
A big thanks to Chunch for helping me, even 11 names by myself was kinda a lot, so I'm glad I have good girlfriends to help out. 
It was great to see Meggie Poop and Swatalie join us after the Motab Pioneer Day Celebration Concert as well. 
They are so wonderful & the catching up date was well overdue.  

Yesterday was a success to the max.


Now I'm off to finish up my lesson for tomorrow. reeee. I'm nervous, hopefully I can do a good job.
Wish me luck!

ps. It's a great feeling to recognize the changes in yourself are real. That you're really growing and not just feeling and hoping that you are. It's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Not to sound weird or anything....but the change I see in you literally inspires me every day. I love you babkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Sometimes it is easy to be detached from what you are doing at the temple. However, when you have searched for those names it makes such a big difference.

    ReplyDelete