Thursday, July 21, 2011

Garden Update!



Cucumbers about 3 weeks ago..


 Today!


Spotted even a few babies growing! Yay! 


 Peas then.. 

Now! Look at them!! they have little pods! wahooo! 

Baby watermelon plants.. 

Watermelon today!! still don't have any fruit but they are just growing up so fast! I am a patient gardener don't worry. 





3 weeks ago Cantelopes.. (notice how big the cage is to them) 


Eating the cage for breakfast! no melons yet.. but I have faith!! 



Tomatos #1

So proud of these chubby little guys!


 Roma tomatos 3 weeks prior


Roma's Today! Look how big they are!


The Garden before..

This Afternoon! 
sorry for the poor quality, the sun was very bright today and I used my phone. 

I can honestly say that very few things bring me as much bliss as working in my garden. I love being out there tending these little guys. Even pulling weeds is enjoyable. I love the smell of my hands after making sure all the tomato branches are on the best height of the cages. I can't explain how great the smell is, but the leaves of my Roma's are fresh and delicious beyond all. 

Welp that's that! I'll keep you posted when I get some yummy fruit to eat! 
Can't wait! 

2 comments:

  1. You really have an amazing garden, that's so cool. It's way better than my parents and everything looks so good, especially the Roma tomatoes. Good work

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! The Roma's are my pride & joy as crazy as that is :) Thank you so much Dale!

    ReplyDelete