Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Simple Algebra + Some Bonus Points.

1. 
Ariella told me yesterday she wants to get baptised (!!!!!!!!!!)
when she goes home to the DR so her mom can be there with her.
She said that meeting with the missionaries taught her many things and mostly she feels differently now that she has the scriptures & recognizes the spirit when she reads them. She likes Nephi ( ne phee she calls it. oh m heck I'm going to miss them) & feeling the Lord around her that she knows she is never alone anymore. She says she wants to come back to USU and study biology pre med and be around the church more. I feel so blessed to be able to be seeing this happen & mostly just to have been able to be her friend and try to be a good example. +100,022,020 cool/happy points.

2. 
Found 4 baptisms and 2 sealings in 1 hour today. I know this beginners luck will run out sometime, please bless it is not anytime soon. I love the peace it brings into my life.

3. 
I found a guy to do my men family names this week! I'll probs only get like 10 done but that's ten men who can receive the holy ghost along with the 22 women that did last week! & endowments & sealings for them later on hopefully! Also, he just so happens to be kindof cute..bonus points! but don't get too excited, it's just something I noticed once.. 

4. 
Speaking in Sacrement Sunday & I'm Super Stoked. 5 S's in 1 sentence, what up. 


5. 
Manhattan, Myrtle & the MET in .. 7 days. 3 M's, not so impressive but bonus points for the subject coolness. 





Soo, pretty much I'm blessed out of my mind. The Lord is good people, don't forget it. & I cannot wait to wake up the next day to the things the Lord wants me to do & learn that day. Love him so much.

oh & you too of course.

Friendship!

Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks by zsoltbako

No comments:

Post a Comment