Thursday, July 28, 2011

Guess What!

I have a bed!! 

A real bed frame with a curved white painted headboard and cute little knobs on the foot board! 

I have a bed frame that's off the ground. It's the perfect height to lean on when I talk to my dear Father. 

I have a bed that is white and cute so spiders don't crawl on my blanket anymore on the ground 
( I live in the basement. It's disgusting how often this occurs.) 

I have a bed! Furniture of my own! That isn't plastic college crap. 

I have a bed! My mattress isn't on the floor anymore saying,
"hey remember when you didn't care about your bed being on the floor cuz it was temporary but now its not so temporary, so now you just have this reminding you everyday that your plans used to be different and now all you have is this crappy mattress on the floor?" 

Well, I have a bed frame now. A single one cuz I'm a single girl. Moving forward with new plans & a new bed frame.  

That's all.

It's the little things.

Ps. Wish me good luck tomorrow, I've been dreading it all week.  
it's not a date, we're just friends hanging out, it's not a date, it's not a date, it's not a date..
ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment