Saturday, May 21, 2011

Garden & Rapture.




Why do I love this so much? Is it because it is painfully true in certain situations? perhaps.

all I can say is, Yesss pleaaasee.  


Also,
With the help of my friend's new NPO (ree) called Grow to Grow
I put a garden in my backyard today. Complete with tilling, top soil and fertilizer.
 yeah we don't mess around. 
The Farmers Market this morning gave me my tomatoes, cucumbers, icebox watermelon, and sugar snap peas. 
Summer Project!
Super excited to plant next week.

Since your still here, I hope you didn't sell off everything you had to show your faith that the world was ending today at 6 and you would be taken away to an eternal state of bliss.
I was thinking of starting my own npo called Rescue the Raptured.. or Unraptured I guess.

The mission statement is basically giving aid to those who have nothing now and wake up tomorrow on the rainy streets and not on billowing fluffy clouds. We talked about it at the farmers market today and decided it would also be fitting to have a friendly Raptor icon.

Let me know if you want to sponsor us.


The Lord is focusing on teaching me patience & hope and the importance of serving these passed days. Yesterday was a hard day, but today is a better one. He's still with me and were still battling everyday together.

I am blessed.



Till next time.




1 comment:

  1. hahaha i went and saw them perform a couple weeks ago and seriously loved my life I was crying from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete