Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time flies.



I can't believe it has just been one week. 

I feel like a completely changed person. 


I'm eternally grateful the Lord gave me this week. 

So many things.. I can't even explain. 

Well I guess I could if I had the time, but I don't on here. 

I'm excited for church tomorrow.

I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me.  

Happy Sabbath everyone.  

In order of the Sabbath I posted some of my very favorite Ensign articles.  

Please Enjoy and pray for good weather tomorrow, so the temple grounds sunday aftenoon ritual can commence.


Love You All. 


April  2010 Ensign  - Confidence Test, From  Fear to Faith.



&  This if you haven't had your fill. 


"But please have faith, and join that faith with works. The Lord is aware of you as individuals and of your particular circumstances. He will bless you. He will assist you in bringing to pass that which is right and which you righteously desire. Please have faith."

1 comment:

  1. :) you are so inspiring. thank you for your aweome posts.
    p.s. i love this song on your blog.

    ReplyDelete