Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What if


what if
what if
what if
what if
what if
what if ?..

what if
what if
what if
what if
what if
what if
what if
what
if


what if I die of too many scenarios my mind makes up?

What if I just had a normal/sane brain?
What if..

I'm kinda scared?

is that allowed?
can't I just be a little scared and it still be alright?
do I have to analyze it into something or am I allowed to just be a little nervous?
I feel like it's not allowed.
& I don't know what to do about that..




faith is the opposite of fear.
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat
repeat



...it's just one of those days.


1 comment:

  1. "Choose faith over doubt, choose faith over fear, choose faith over the unknown and the unseen, and choose faith over pessimism."

    - Richard C. Edgley

    life is so good chelsea babbit. you are loved. i miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete