Monday, January 24, 2011

One Hundred & One.

I didn't even realize that my last post was my hundredth post!


In honor of my hundredth status I take you back to where it all began & give you an excerpt from my first post ever..

(can you believe its been 3 years!?!!)

Friday, January 2nd, 2009:
"I've learned that happiness is a choice, not just something that comes into your life randomly. People always wonder why they aren't happy or how they seem to never find it, but I don't think it is as hard as people make it out to be. Decide to be happy, be determined to find the good things in life everyday, and let go of the things that make you sad. When you forget the past and leave it behind you, I have found that happiness is upon you before you even recognize you have found it. & on that day you realize that all the stupid things that kept you down for so long aren't important anymore and that you are happy with the great blessings you have in the present. Not saying that bad things don't happen, but if you have a positive attitude then it is much easier to deal with all those not so happy things. I know now that if I want to be happy it is up to me and not the people or circumstances around me."

I need to remind myself of this everyday it seems! But I'm glad I was so wise & can learn from my past blogging self.



So now here's to my 101st post & hopefully for hundreds more to come.
Yay!


ps.
WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE BACHELOR TONIGHT????!!

No comments:

Post a Comment