Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Junk Free February.

This is happening. Starting, Yesterday.

SPECIFIC GUARANTY
"...the undersigned jointly, and severally and unconditionally guaranty to Jeremiah James Bearss the prompt and full payment of the following debt owed, which is to be difined as the immediate and full immersion of the aforementioned party, in the frozen & hellish waters, which shall here to be known as H20 of First Dam, Cache County, Logan UT. This is to be paid in full immediately upon the infraction of the contract which is the purchase of any non-essential item. be it clothing, fast food, or any unnecessary crap which could be purchased."

Translation-
I buy dumb things that I might not really need sometimes. I told J, that I didn't want to shop all of the month of Feb, and that I was going to make up a contract and he should sign it, so that in the off chance that I did buy something he would have to hold me to a bad consequence.
(yes I am 22 not 4 like you would think)

So we drafted up this legal document & if I do shop, or buy mozz sticks @ arbys, or get junk that for some reason I want at the time, I will have to do the worst punishment I could think of..

JUMP. IN. FIRST. FREEZING. COLD. DAM.

Let me explain the seriousness of this to you, I HATE being cold. more than anything. Except maybe clowns. (but Its not like I could hire a clown to come scare me if I bought pretzel bites for lunch, so this was the next best option.)

Although, right about now.. as AE is having bogo on Tanks (just got all new colors in) for a split second I did get a twinge of anxiousness. But alas I cannot! This will be good, I don't need to shop.. really!

For the remainder of this time (In effect until March 1st) I will keep you updated on my progress!

Wish me good luck.. I think I might need it...
Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Girl you got this...I would never wish anybody in the whole entire world to have a c-c-clow I can not even say it...it is just to vile...to come and visit them. So even though Number 2 is a bit chillier Good luck and may the force be with you. :)

    ReplyDelete