Saturday, January 22, 2011

Droog.



Upon a long day of walking the strip Christmas Eve, I stumbled upon the brand spankin' new Cosmopolitan Hotel. At the floor level of this hotel there was a store with giant windows with the call of artsy intriguing furniture beconing to all who passed. When I went in I decided my house WILL have at least one obscene piece from Droog for every room. I love when people own & show their creativity in ways that no one else would ever think of. Really makes you appreciate everyones own little quirky talents. Here is a sample of this wonderful store.

& my future home decor of course :)




Door bell that chimes the sound of clinking glasses when rung..



Urinal. Why is this the greatest thing ever? Hilarious.
Genius mind people. genius.



Slide-y bench. Translucent marbles & plates.







Lacey fence.


I WILL, have this bookshelf.



Tree bench




milk jar chandelier



Chest of drawers.


Moral of the Story - Do what you love & own it.
Friendship.

1 comment:

  1. i love all these pieces [well, and you, of course]. we need to get together and take our cameras out. i used my Diana this weekend and remembered how awesome film is.

    ReplyDelete