Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF.

I feel as though this week was somewhat of a blur.
School, blurry
work, blurry
home, blurry
..sleep.

Really though.
I forgot how busy school makes things! Craziness.
Well, in between not remembering specific events happening on what days, I love it.
I love being back in school especially since last night I went to my Drawing II class and it was great to be back into drawing. Not thrilled about my teacher but it's still new maybe he will get better.


Also, should I be superstitious?

This was my drawing focus for the entire semester!! & it fell & broke within the first 5 minutes of class. woops... My teacher still wants me to "stick with it".. bah


Also this, Me & my sister Sam are no longer the same age.. She is hitting the menace to society age of 23!! We made sure that she got her free ice cream & saddle ride for her Bday courtesy of Riko. She loved every second of it, can't you tell?

Happy Birthday Sister!!


I am so looking forward to a weekend of fun & relaxation from crazy school!
Happy Weekending Everyone!!




ps. this is my other blog i forgot about until just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment