Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holgies & Technology.


Technology is awesome.

My last roll of film I had someone else develop it. & I got about 3 pictures out of it that I liked how they were cut and developed, it was also my first 120 roll so it could have definitely been my bad loading or something. This time I went to sams club and got the negatives. I used the UR lab, thanks to the help of my dear friend Amanda (Please). It legitimately developed my film without any chemicals, waiting, and completely from cold hearted technology. But I got about 90 percent more out of this roll of film then I did my last one. It was fun learning about photoshop and how to edit these little guys to semi decent shape. Yay for technology & Holga love! Here's a little snipit of my 2 rolls.



I need more film
:)

Friend Ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment