Monday, November 29, 2010

Change.

Is good sometimes,
Is good most of the time,
Even when it's a good thing sometimes it freaks me out.
Even if I am excited about it and want it, it still makes me nervous!
We will see what happens
but for now I'm going with it because it is good. (& hilarious, weird, kind, shy, considerate, unselfish, amazing testimony, & legitimately, entertainingly different)
Legitimately.

It is crazy how things change in a moment
Life is serisouly so unpredictable
you think you have it all figured out
and it does a complete 180
I'm definitely taking things slow. way slow.
we will see.
But all I can do is just to laugh, because it is so out of left field!


It's exciting. but still more scary. (& nervouse, anxious, guarded, weary, scared out of my mind, worried, excited, unsure, twitter-pated, careful)
but still exciting.
Who wouldve thought...

The Lord works in ways I will never understand. Everything happens for a reason though right?
(Thank you blizzard, I guess)

Excited for:
Next semester, school!
Christmas
Giving Gifts
Being with Family
Yummy Festive Treats
Seeing my Poppa Joe


Friendship


4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS. love you.
    I know a change that would be so great.
    you.me.hanging.out.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like like like.
    so great.
    enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm so excited for you... and whatever this change is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright Chels, what's this change your talking about??

    ReplyDelete