Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year.

Excitement is happening in the life of Chelsea because of this-


Flying to Oregon to help take care of my aunts kids next week!

Me & Holga are gonna go bananas. (!!)


I'm going to make christmas cookies.
Eat Christmas Crunch (the festive version of capn crunch)
Drink Egg nog
Watch an absurd amount of Christmas movies
Go Christmas shopping.

Fly here in 2 weeks..

to see them..

& to be reunited again!!
so excited to see my dad again!


Also Im out of my mind excited to return here.
to school that is. I just liked this picture.

Um, my life is good to me.
I feel so blessed to have such great friends, roommates, & family near me at this wonderful time of year.
Happiness comes from living the gospel, it really is as simple as that.
Can't wait to see what the future brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment