Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This Saturday, Nov. 13

Once upon a time I was going to head down to LA with my girl Lori & see Stars.

Then something happened called I have a job that only decides to schedule me at the worst opportune moments possible.

Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that American Eagle decided they needed to have a giant sale and have all the employees work it on the weekend that would be the most beneficial for me to do anything else then stay in Logan.

Boo Hoo.

Welp, here it is Folks. Come and make my 10 - 6 shift on Saturday less depressing since I am in fact working and not soaking up the 80 degree weather in Cali.

Mention my name to the cashier and save 20% off anything in the store! It's called Friends & Family day & it is One day only. This freaking Saturday. Let's be excited about it since there's no way out of it.
Yay!

The good thing about it is that I will most likely be drowning my sorrows by purchasing this little darling to help me cope with the heavy burden of missing a highly anticipated H&M shopping event. ( optimism! )



This will definitely perk things up a bit!

Looking forward to Thanksgiving Break with 1,2,3,4! long much needed days in Boise with the friends and family! Can you believe it's been 7 months already? Time flies.

Happy rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. im sorrowful for this friends and fam day. I wanted the H&M shopping spree with babbitt:/ curse you American Eagle. Infact you are not 'American' at all.. 'Americans' allow their employees to go on spur of the moment trips to sunny Los Angeles. "We the people"... my BUTT! okay i conclude my speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to come in!! :)
    I could use some nice retail therapy after being sick and having 2 tests this week lol love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BABBIT you female rab, i am coming in, i may want to purchase that same sweater. would you hate me if i did?

    ReplyDelete