Monday, November 8, 2010

Pictures & Progress

::First and foremost I would like to address something from my last post.
Talking to my mom this morning she says, "Chels your blog was really great, it was about your last boyfriend, right?" And I strongly disagreed slash was embarrassed it could be mistakenly taken that way. "Im not that pathetic Mom.." (Since It was about my friend who I have pretty much liked since a while but.. got in the friend zone status I feel. since that is less pathetic right?) But the point is, it wasn't.. So if that's what you thought too, reread it with a different view. Thanks, That's all::

Not a lot of people know that I help out Levi Sim with SDesign Photography in my free time whenever he needs an assistant, (aka holding the flash screens and trying to memorize his techniques). He is an amazing photographer and so incredibly intelligent and talented. Seriously, he's a camera genius. Anyways, He actually posted some pictures I took (!) one day while practicing with him. Here they are, let me know what you think. I think I am making progress since I have been learning from him.






I did not take this one. Levi did, I was only below her holding the screen. But I got to help on it this last Saturday, and it was such a fun afternoon. The fall scene was such a beautiful background & Jessi had the most gorgeous eye color! She was so cute in her senior pictures. What a great time! Check out Levi's Blog.

That is all for now. I am hoping to score a sweet camera of my own this christmas, we will see! Till then enjoy these from the camera I steal sometimes when I have with drawls. These are the latest. Enjoy!



Fall, you are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your beauty with us.

3 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME. What camera is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Levi's camera that I shot with is a Nikon 7d and the bottom ones are shot with a Pentax of sorts.

    ReplyDelete