Monday, September 27, 2010

Let it happen.


Do you ever feel like you're overflowing?

I feel this way.

I want to grow with someone.
I want to be leaned on and be shouldered at times as well.
I desire to be helpful when things are tough, & to be the one person who knows just what to say to make things better.
& I wish to be the person who brings tears of thankfulness.

I hope to be the light that makes the foggy navigable.
I care to be the one who can bring a smile when there is nothing to smile about.
I choose to be there when no one else is.
I get the fact that it isn't always a fairy tale, and will be very unromantic at times.
& I'm okay with that.

As long as I know that it is real.
And it is anything but self fulfilling.
And it is uplifting.
And that it is an equal partnership.
And everything before it seems so trivial and unimportant.
And it is funny how things just worked out.

Usually, these are desires I would not publish for everyone. I am not the kind of person to voice these to anyone in person &.. I want to feel alive ? So, this is me being completely absorbed for the moment. It happens.

ps. The Buried Life tonight. Season permiere. My one and only very favorite show. Ask me if I will be watching TV every Monday night for the next some odd months.... Yep.

Dear Dave,
If you happened to propose to me tomorrow, I would have to consent even with the lack of the ability to jump on cue to make a jumping picture legitimate. (everyone has flaws, I accept yours with warm welcome) That's all.
Love Yours Truly,
Chelsea (Im flexible with last name changes just for your infomation)

No comments:

Post a Comment