Tuesday, September 21, 2010

B b b Bennie & The Jets.

I can't even begin to explain to you how I have been itching to go shooting.
Well, I finally got to make it happen.
Here are some shots that came of it.











Also, recently I have become semi obsessed with older classic music. The music that inspired our music today. I might have gone on a downloading extravaganza of the tunes my parents thought were too rebellious at their time. These are some of the jams I have been lip syncing to on my ipod as of late.

1. Bennie & the Jets - Elton John
2. Foxy Lady & Red House - Jimi Hendrix
3. Let's Live for Today - The Grass Roots
4. No Sleep till Brooklyn - The Beastie Boys (& Girls, Sabotage, Intergalactic, Paul Revere, & of course Brass Monkey)
5. Twist & Shout - The Beatles
6. Stuck in the Middle with You - Stealers Wheel
7. Light my Fire - The Doors
8. Faithfully & Separate Ways - Journey
9. Imagine - John Lennon
10. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin

Yeah, definitely going through a phase. & loving it. (How have I never listened to Hendrix before now? So sick!! ) Let me know if you have any classics worth downloading. Hope you enjoyed your Tuesday & have a belly full of pork tacos like me.
b b b bennie & the jets!! Friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment