Monday, August 16, 2010

VIP's Obvi.

Once upon a time I went to the Preston Rodeo about a month ago maybe?
Well, I went with a kid who had all the connections cuz he is born in bred about 20 minutes away in the thriving metropolis of Trenton, UT. So we got the VIP treatment naturally.


First off, we couldn't get in cuz it was sold out. So we went to the VIP section (where we belonged anyways but I mean who wants to be a snob) aka behind the roping teams. Right behind the roping teams! It was kinda sketch sitting on the fence when the horses would freak out right next to us but it was all included in the VIP package.

After the teams were done in the pen, we sneaked, I mean were upgraded to better seats. Hiding in the actual pen. Yep, Cort jumped down and fit right in with his wranglers & farmer attire. He even knew a kid the was working in the rodeo called Cheeseburger... hah for reals. It pays to have connections.

Of Course being VIP's from Trenton, we are not satisfied until we have the best of the best. Therefore sneaking out to the ring was a must. So, it happened. Best Rodeo Seats EVER! We were right in the action!

Why yes, I do wish I had a higher quality camera, but my palm pixie camera is top of the line for phones didn't you know?

VIP obvi.

So after the Rodeo we went to the Carnival. (Yeah the night was pretty much the best)

And Cort BARFED. ahahahhahaha YES! It was great. I didnt believe him so we went and found it in the grass. kinda gross when you say it like that.. ANYWAYS

The VIP treatment did not end my friends. When all the food places were closing they said "Oh my gosh Chelsea Babbitt, what can I offer you?!" And I told them free corndogs and possibly a caramel apple would suffice. This is what happened..

Fo FrEEE!

Also, the giant banana (Willis) was given to Cort for free too! hahah He said "Chelsea I want that giant banana," went and asked the kid where he got it and the kid ended up just giving it to him! Then he gave him to me! (every other weekend he spends at Cort's because it's the only right thing to do for the both of us..)

After the carnival we ran through the empty rodeo stadium like champions and I talked to the sheep from the Mutton Bustin'! (if you didn't know, I have the gift of tongues, to talk to sheep. Really though, if you didn't know that already, I'm sure you will hear it soon enough if we are friends.)

Then the night ended with a motorcycle ride back home on a warm summer night! It was totally the best night & so much fun, & so much vip treatment. Because, we are cool cats duh! Friendship!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! favorite post! I had no idea so much vip went on. I only heard half the stories of this night. Oh im just laughing my freaking a off. that is tanfastic did you know?!

    ReplyDelete