Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me & the Blue Door House.

SO, this week most of my friends are gone that I usually see 5+ times a day. It has made things a little.. different. Mostly because when I come home I talk to my fish for social interaction...

They are great listeners.

But, I have been having a great week none the less. Sleepovers everynight with Chanae Nae one of my fave friends! I just have had to find the little things to entertain myself mostly. And there is no one here to make me go grocery shopping (!!) so my diet has consisted of:

1. Rainbow Chip Frosting
2. Stale Licorice (sometimes with rainbow chip frosting on it. Judge not and ye shall not be judged.)
3. Hot & Ready's
4. Chalupa's here & there
5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
6. Pretzels
7. Water

Yep.
So you may ask, "Chelsea you work out everyday.. why do you still have fat knees?"
This, my friends, is your answer.



Welp, great.




Anyways, so you know I hate to brag but.. this just needs to be said today.

I ROCK.

No really, I'm not being modest I really do today. Something happened called, I had the biggest sale of the day at work! Guess how much.. come on...
Seven Hundo BAbAY!! Yes, 7 0 0 dollars $$$$$.
I mean she was pretty easy to sell to but let's just let me have this one and say I am the greatest saleswoman ALIVE!!!!!! Okay maybe not but they even had to call the sale in to corporate cuz I guess that's what they do.. ?
Also, I sold 4 pairs of Jeggings to an Asian! That is also an amazing feat!! You know what I am saying if you have ever tried to get an asian to buy anything besides Hello Kitty. But yeah and I had other sales that were normal but those two were awesome!! Especially cuz I have been feeling a little mediocre selling wise lately. Welp, now that I have boosted my ego, this blog's message is fulfilled.

I ROCK!
sorry just getting that last one in.

Also this, recently my computer has been resurrected, (blasphemy much?) and I have been rediscovering music that I forgot I had on here! Since I hate the quiet mostly in a creepy all alone in the house setting, I have been listening to it non stop. This is what I have been playing mostly. CHhhheck it!

Robot Rock - Daft Punk
Short Skirt, Long Jacket - Cake (yes.)
Yeah (Crass Version) - LCD Soundsysterm
Electric Feel (Justice Remix) - MGMT

Have I had many a jam sessions to these songs alone in my house?
Let it happen.


1 comment: