Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Time of My LIfe.. So Far.

Something Happened called summer is over.
Can we talk about it?
Last night was butt cold..
Favorite Summer Times Recap?
It's happening.



Repelling off the Aggie Terrace.



Nights on Cort's farm playing with baby cows, kittens, and riding tractors, four wheelers, motorcycles, & sometimes cows.. :)
Shooting date. The best was seeing Toy Story 3, and taking home the giant popcorn bag after.


Throwing giant pickels at innocent bystanders.


Cleaning the Sink!


OLe Ole OLe Ole REal Salt LAke





Boating with Friendzz




Exploring Caves



Getting drunk off Rootbeer at Smokin Blues



The Fourth of July in Bear Lake

Going to Twilight Concert Series thursday nights with fun friends.

Rodeos!




Fun Vacations

Maui

Lake Powell

Bear Lake





Havasupai

& living with hilarious wonderful girls


I realized today that Fall is upon us. I think Logan is most beautiful this season. It's bittersweet, but I'm super stoked to live with 9 rockin' girls & to kick it with all my friends returning from the mish! Only a couple more days and the 2 year friendship hiatus will be donezo. I'm legit counting down the days until they move up! STOKED. Thanks summer, you were the best time so far but I have a sneaky suspicion that this fall is going to blow you out of the water!! Bring on the changing leaves & new friendships! Jight!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you i miss you i miss you! and Logan! Gosh I feel like it's been soooo long since our scooter riding and crazy nights. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited to live in our house with all these girls :) we are gonna have a fun time.

    however, sad summer is over.... it's my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete