Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blessed.


This time of the year is always great, but I feel especially great today.
I got to move in with some of my best friends to a great house and have a great room all to myself, volunteer for fun events, meet a butt load of new peeps and see a lot of my old friends and kick it with them! Many of my friends I haven't seen for two YEARS! crazy blast from the past moments today, and it honestly makes me more happy then anything to see their smiling faces again in random places on campus. Some are not so pasts and still blasts.. I am super excited for this year, I have a sneaky suspicion it is going to be seriously beyond amazing! I really am so incredibly happy, and I know this is all because someone desires to bless my life. For what, I have no idea but I am extremely grateful that I have a kind Heavenly Father who wishes for me to be happy and enjoy my life along with learning all I can. When you try to live the Gospel, you are blessed. That's all. Love it. Pumped. Happy. Joyful & the skies the limit. Love you friends, just wanted to say. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment