Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday Afternoon @ Temple Square



This passed Saturday was a great one. I had the opportunity to make the trip to SLC and see my mother and cousin!! It was great to be at Temple Square again and be able to spend that time with my family and catch up with my lovely mother. I don't get to see her enough and pretty sure last time we were at temple square together I was about ten.



Also this, did you know that Bountiful is pretty close to Salt Lake? Well, it is. If anyone was wondering and might potentially turn around because they thought they passed it but really it is pretty far from Logan. Just letting you know so you don't make that silly mistake that someone might have this passed weekend. (Hi, it is confusing okay!)


Anyways! Yep. Went to the visitors center and everything was so great, and totally reminded me how Joseph Smith is serisouly THE most amazing person. I don't know anyone who went through the things he went through and still be so SOLID. Makes me want to know that in me though someday. He is amazing, that's all.

Also, the sister missionaries challenged me to pray about a ...mission. This is my first response... meeeerrrrr..ree..
But who knows.. I guess I will see what I need to do in time.. but can I just say that scares me a baby bit to be in my head... but I mean I'm not completely shunning it out .. it's just weird..


Moral of the story, The church is true. Joseph Smith is incredible person and did so much for me that I pretty much take for granted everyday. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have one clue about one thing. crazy. How does a person ever say thanks for that? hah let me know if you think of anything.
Love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment