Friday, May 21, 2010

Re-occuring Dreams of Heart vs. Mind.

In the grass, I find myself thinking again
I'm praying once again
If you asked me, I'd tell you I was just admiring the purple flowers
Cuz I can't bring my self to say again to fall under this unforgiving power
When the sun sinks & my unconciouse dominates, the thoughts graze over my minds pasture
They slink under my carefully structured walls and are unleashed into their own scenes
Like a bad accident, I can't turn away
& I cant fight them back into their gates where they are usually contained.
I am subjected to them and am submissive to hearing their message
no matter how I struggle, I am at mercy to their wrenching ploys
Waking to the first morning light they realize I am no longer at bay to my subconcious
They flee as quickly as the sun hits my face, for they know the fury that would be unleashed to them if I could ever catch my tormentors
As the rabbit has his hiding place in his dark hole, they are out of reach in an instant and are only to be found upon the following nights scenic tour of my heart's deepest denied desires
Only then am I left unprotected and their gate left unguarded
when I am overtaken by sleep and they are once again free to roam and ravage where they wish.
Subconciouse, have mercy on my bound sleeping mind
Repressing is the only weapon I have to throw
let me sleep in peace, let my desires fade into a distant memory
and let my worst fears be played out in their time, in a way that I can find the ways to make it out alright
enough of these subconciouse cheap shots.
Thank You, and Goodnight.

Ps. Hawaii, ware me out at day so I can sleep soundly and wake early to catch the morning light to Holga. Sunday morning I will be island bound and hopefully sleeping from then on with sand inbetween my toes and pina colada smoothies in my belly. Love my life & all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment