Monday, May 17, 2010

Life is Life, Then You Go to Maui.

I was drowning today. It was a perfect example of those days life slaps you in the face with a giant dill pickle. (!!!!!!) Some days when it rains it pours haha, great. bills, school, life, it can get me freaked out sometimes!

Also, Isn't it summer? care free? no stresss time? alright.. Life is still Life.
I will be okay, just have to have a little faith, & be a little more broke in..


MAUI!!


Yep! Friday. This Friday! I got freaked out a little today about life & then I remembered that I only have 5 days left till it's all sand and sun! I'm going home for my cousins wedding then fly out from Boise.
There are no words to explain my excitement. I would try but I'm just too excited to describe!!

Holga in Hawaii. Can we talk about it?? Check it off my life list.

Also this, I love my new apartment. And my new roommates. And this time I have to learn and grow from them, they are seriously so amazing & I am so exited to be living with them!

Bills, Bills, Bills, but life is still the same. Even though today I have gotten a lot of bad news that makes me want to pluck out my eyes, Life is what you make it, and I want to make it good everyday no matter what! Just a tiny more stressful! I hope everyone is loving this summer time and making every sunny day wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO jealous that you are going to Hawaii! I'll miss you while you are away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels Im soo jealous! Maui is amazing!!! I went for Thanksgiving and miss it everyday. You need to go to Lahina and walk around see the huge tree and eat the amazing food. I hope you have fun and all the stress goes away!

    ReplyDelete