Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Summer Resolution.



My number one goal this summer is this: I don't want to use my car. I want to be out in the sunshine, warm wind in my face, basket full of treasures in the front, riding around Logan where ever I am called to be. This desire may be spawned from my car one day deciding everything needs to break at once costing me money I don't have/want to spend on it at this time. Sorry Optimus, I really need a break from your shiz. (In the past year I have put more then my tuition costs into him and he needs to stop eating my money!!) So, until I find some serious funds out in the summer air, I will be riding a bike, because believe it or not, buying a bike is going to be much less expensive than fixing everything wrong with my car. Yippee! Blessing in diguise? I think yes, maybe!

So, now the problem is I can't decide what to get, I want to buy a bike, maybe this one?


or this one..

I love this one too,


Also this, cupholders! WhaaYes please!


Also, I might want this basket, and its contents. :)


So, pretty much, I just need my tax return & help deciding..let me know what you think please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment