Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brain-Wash


I need this, a brain wash. I have so many thoughts sometimes I feel like I can't keep up with my own brain. It's exhausting! I feel like a new beginning is just around the corner though, and no matter what, that gives me hope. Thinking about these last couple of weeks makes me stressed even just to imagine it. Do you ever look back at times in your life and say,
"Holy %@$*, I am so glad I am not at the place anymore! How did I even get through that?!
So, after looking back for too long, I am determined to stay focused on looking to the future, or else it will eat me alive like it has in the past. I want peace back in my life and I feel like it's slowly coming to me whatever may happen next.

Bottom line, I feel like I am a good person. I feel like I try to do what I know is right in situations, and I know that I have great worth no matter what people see.

So what do I really need to worry about? Heavenly Father will take care of me no matter what may come in my life. I know I have made mistakes and probably will continue to do so, but I will continue to learn from them and grow to be better for it too. So I'm determined with these thoughts in mind, to look to the future with a clear mind and a hopeful heart.

Also this, let's look forward to the summer, by making a list of all the things I want to do. Okay!



1. Learn to ride a longboard and not be scared.
2. Learn more songs on my guitar.
3. Get my roll back and kayak a baby bit.
4. Climb outside more then ever.
5. Be outside as much as possible
6. Get jobs and work, I guess. Make lots of money so I wont be poor next year.
7. Get a bike and ride it EVERYWHERE!
8. Go to places I have never been before (starting with Maui in May! woop!) Hopefully the oregon coast too sometime.. it's been a while.
9. Go to the temple & do baptisms.
10. Get a Holga, & a Nikon Cool Pix & take them everywhere & use them everyday!
11. Plant flowers outside my new house & take care of them.
12. Paint the walls & a tree in my new room.
13. Get used to being modest in the summer cuz there's usually people around :)
14. Take a road trip. (to a place other than Boise or Salt Lake..)
15. Mountain bike, hike & have bonfires in the canyon.
16. Get lots of scrapes & bruises. Without these, a good summer will not be complete.

"How you respond to challenges, can reset the rest of your life."
-Elder James Martino

No comments:

Post a Comment