Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Time

This is what I get when I try to get things done this weekend.
1. boredom
2. laundry
3. Going crazy for 10 minutes
4. more boredom
5. Cleaning
6. flushing dead fishies :'(



on the plus side:

1. Conference!! Love Elder Holland! So great. Can't wait for tomorrow's session!
2. Dancing & Singing as loud as I want in the ghetto laundry room while two stepping, jerking and dropping it in the mean time. Everyone should have this experience, I got caught singing twice, Hi embarrassing! Worth it!
3. Friday night was super fun! Gotta love new swimsuits from Victoria's Secret & hot tubbing & WINGERS!! Also, LOVE those Log Cabin boys.. and their friends :)
4. Channeling my inner Gaga..nervous

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter time. I will be here hanging out with all my friends & family...aka the two remaining goldfish in my little tank.
Happy Easter. Jesus Loves Us.

Soundtrack of the Weekend:
Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem

No comments:

Post a Comment