Friday, March 26, 2010

Music Is My Boyfriend.



Just re-discovering wonderful songs by downloading the contents of my library again.
Can we talk about it?


Green Eyes - Coldplay

"Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I come here to talk
I hope you understand

I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter, now I"ve met you
And honey you should know, that I could never go on without you

Green eyes

..That green eyes, you"re the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who, tried to deny you must be out of their mind"

The Scientist

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you,Tell you I need you
Tell you I've set you apart

Nobody said it was easy, It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start

..Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

Oh tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start


(If you haven't seen wicker park, you need to. The song is in it and makes the whole movie. Come get it from me you will love it. maybe)

In My Place

In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah

I was lost, I was lost
Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and underprepared
But I wait for you

If you go, if you go
Leaving me here on my own
Well I wait for you


You Could Be Happy

You could be happy and I won't know
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go

And all the things that I wished I had not said
Are played in loops 'till it's madness in my head

Is it too late to remind you how we were
But not our last days of silence, screaming, blur

Most of what I remember makes me sure
I should have stopped you from walking out the door

You could be happy, I hope you are
You made me happier than I'd been by far

Somehow everything I own smells of you
And for the tiniest moment it's all not true

Do the things that you always wanted to
Without me there to hold you back, don't think, just do

More than anything I want to see you, girl
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world



Love this Song Recently. Makes me want to take piano lessons.

Trouble
Oh no, I see, I spun a web, it's tangled up with me,
And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I said,

Oh no what's this?A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
So I turned to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done,

I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
Oh no, I never meant to do you harm.



Ben Harper - Walk Away

Oh no- here comes that sun again.
That means another day without you my friend.
And it hurts me to look into the mirror at myself.
And it hurts even more to have to be with somebody else.

And it's so hard to do and so easy to say.
But sometimes - sometimes,
you just have to walk away - walk away.

With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one?
But you put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun.

And it's so hard to do and so easy to say.
But sometimes - sometimes,
you just have to walk away - walk away and head for the door.

We've tried the goodbye so many days.
We walk in the same direction so that we could never stray.
They say if you love somebody than you have got to set them free,
but I would rather be locked to you than live in this pain and misery.
They say time will make all this go away,
but it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays.
And once again that rising sun is droppin' on down
And once again, you my friend, are nowhere to be found

Coldplay is under rated. So talented lyrically and musically. Please listen to more music that makes you feel alive. Eat more chocolate. Love the people you love and make sure they know it. Run in the grass barefoot, eat mango's before they go out of season, & bask in the everyday things you enjoy, really suck all the good out of them that you can. Spring is coming fast, so let's dream about Summer. love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment