Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just life stuff, that's all.

One of my biggest faults is that sometimes I don't appreciate the good things in my life until they are gone. This is why I want to acknowledge all that is good to me right now & what was once good to me in the past.

(1. Palm Pre. I miss you. I got mad at you when you didn't work for ten seconds but now I realize how good you were to me. You are on a new journey now, God speed little guy. I miss you everyday.

2. new drivers license picture.. I didn't really like my old one but at least it didn't make me look like I lie about my weight in it. shudder.

3. My car blew up. started smoking everywhere. now I can't drive it. sorry little civic i hope i can take care of you soon.

4. I have 7 songs on my comp. I am kinda getting sick of the 300 guys I have left on my shuffle. Why does technology hate me???? FRIENDSHIP PLEASE!! )

OKAY LET'S BE HAPPY OKAY FRIENDS??

1. I have a new phone. It gets the job done.
2. I have a fat tax return coming so I can pay to get my car fixed.
3. I got a cute easter package from my mom in the mail. She loves me :)
4. I can hide my drivers license pic in my wallet right?
5. It's getting warmer outside so I can start walking places therefore save on gas money..
6. I love the little songs I have in my itunes lib, cuz I have only downloaded my must haves.

Ex. -
Eet, Blue Lips & Better - Regina
Feels like Home - Chantel ksfsdhfsj
Plastic Beach - Gorillaz
Feel My Love - Adele
American Honey - Lady Antebellum
The Dress Looks Nice on You - Sufjan Stevens

& My latest favorite:
Love Song - Miranda Lambert
"I was standing there crying in the kitchen,
It's been one of those mornings that's gonna last all day,
And he comes in and wraps his arms around me,
And I don't even have to say a thing.
That's what makes it love"


Also this, people can tell when you take them for granted too, you know? Even if you think they can't or that you don't need to treat them a certain way because maybe they have done something to you in the past. But people all have the same feelings, worth and needs ( for the most part). When you don't care enough to ask about THEM or talk about things you know they need someone to listen to, it's annoying. When you are blinded by selfishness, it always comes back to you. Just saying. Everyone deserves to be treated well.

Sometimes I just don't know one thing. I wish I did, life would be a whole lot easier if you had all the answers right?

Life is life. Shiz is always gonna happen. Just gotta find the little things not take them for granted as best you can & hold the eff onto them.



No comments:

Post a Comment